The Wellbeing Area is located in our “BOB” Building. It is an area that can be used by all students (including lunch and recess) as needed.
Students are encouraged to use this area to get help when they choose to reset their thinking. They will be encouraged to choose positive coping strategies to practice using a growth mindset and draw on and use their strengths to return to their classroom to have a successful day.
The Wellbeing Area helps us be the best we can be and love what we do.
At our school, we promote WELLBEING through the following ways…
- All classrooms have a calm space
- We encourage children to bring brain food to eat during work time and have drink bottles in the classroom or on their tables so they keep well hydrated.
- The Wellbeing Area
- Leading Teacher in Wellbeing
- Inclusive Breakfast Program
- The Explicit teaching of Respectful Relationships.
- Using positive language
- Teaching and learning using our strengths
- Practising using a growth mindset