Mildura South Primary School Breakfast Club is facilitated by our Wellbeing Teacher, school Psychologist and Grade 5/6 students.
ALL children are welcome to access this FREE program.
Every classroom has access to breakfast supplies.
Every classroom has access to fresh fruit.
What does Breakfast Club achieve?
- Improves concentration and so we can do our best learning
- Helps our students feel positive emotions and make strong social connections (we chat while we eat)
- Helps us to informally learn about nutrition and table manners (teaches us to take care of ourselves and clean up after ourselves)
- Improve punctuality and attendance
- Helps us to be our best at school